The Quality Analyst meets daily, weekly, and monthly evaluation quotas. Evaluating, monitoring, and recording evaluation data are essential duties of the job as well as identifying training needs and deliver feedbacks/trainings. Participating in QA related meetings (e.g. calibration sessions, dispute meetings, etc…) is an expectation.
- Monitors and evaluates new hire calls, emails and web chats during agent on boarding training period. Has a close overview of new joiner’s progress later
- Evaluates calls, emails and web chats for agents across Krakow ECC Team. For ad hoc situation this may be also needed for LATAM and APAC Teams.
- Provides feedback to new hire and existing employees via the evaluation process both ad hoc and monthly basis. High level of proactiveness and team’s support is needed in this level.
- Meets daily, weekly, and monthly evaluation quotas as assigned along with quality reporting for business, data summaries and data administration in line with SLA
- Proactively identifies and documents trends and analyse of training needs observed during the quality evaluation.
- Monitoring junior colleague’s questions with senior level expertise and advanced client knowledge
- Stays informed of all organizational changes including but not limited to new clients and changes in processes, new tools implementation’s
- Active work on the Engagement aspects and initiatives in the team. Addressing creative ways of increasing level of it in the team
- Maintenance and implementation of GDPR procedures and requirements. Taking active role of GDPR Champion/focal point.
- Being a role model for junior colleagues when it comes to engagement, quality of work, proactiveness and ethos of work.
- Building a good understanding of AIM together with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion across team
- Active cooperation with ECC Managers and Leadership for ad hoc task and duties
- Performs other duties as assigned (i.e. attending Client Calls, Coordinators support ant others)
- 1 year experience in call handling
- 1 year experience in the Flexible Health and Benefits business
- Clear communicator (written and verbal); to ensure ability to properly document and communicate QA related items
- Have a positive teamwork/collaborative approach to all duties
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and successfully handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks
- Demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise in the QA area to support business requirements
- Practice knowledge transfer
- Continually focus on individual and team member development
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Multiple language skills, desired
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues